A1: Every set of wireless PTT from Voxtech has been paired before out of factory. But if the user loses the wireless PTT, or the battery is out of power, it would be necessary to pair the new Wireless PTT and Receiver again. Just follow below instruction, and things would be easy.
1. Turn off the radio, and then connect the adaptor to the radio.
2. Press the Learning Button on the body of Receving PTT. You should hear a very distinct clinking sound which means the Learning Button is pressed.
(for ACW2222 type wireless PTT receiver, the button is on the side; for the ZZW04 type Receiver, the Learning button is on the bottom. Please refer to below pictures)
3. Turn the radio back on while keeping the Learning Button pressed.
4. Press the Wireless PTT while keeping the Learning Button pressed. You should see the on/off LED turning red and hear a roger beep in the Listening Device.
5. Release both Learning Button and Wireless PTT.
6. Remark the serial number on the Receving PTT to match that of the new Wireless PTT.
Note: Each time when you match the Wireless PTT with Receiving PTT, the Receiving PTT will adopt the unique Wireless PTT serial code. Do not match your Receiving PTT with other's Wireless PTT to avoid one Wireless PTT controlling more than one Receiving PTT.